Tuesday, August 14, 2012

On my way home!

Just really quick, sorry I wasn't able to respond to anyone's emails or facebook messages the last couple of days - the internet has been down at Sankey.
I am in the Manilla airport right now waiting for my first flight to Korea. Not too excited about the fact the the next 30+ hours will be spent on an airplane or in an airport, but excited to see many of you when I return home!
To all of my new friends and family in the Philippines, thank you for a wonderful last 5 months, I will miss you all very much!! Don't know when yet, but I will see you again!

2 comments:

  1. We are SO looking forward to seeing you, Jonathan, and giving you five months of HUGS!! Praying for a safe and uneventful journey home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SO EXCITED that you are on your way home!! Also excited to hear more about your five months in the Philippines!! Praying you have a good day today and we will see you sometime this evening!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete