Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10th

A building team from Australia showed up yesterday evening so we began working on on the same church that we took the roof off of last week. They brought a team of about 15 people - people ranging in ages 13 to in their 60s I would guess. Some of the guys worked on building up the walls while others of us worked on hauling "sand" (it was a lot of rocks though) in to the church because we have to raise the floor a foot and a half or so. I took a few pictures of the church, so those are below. We are supposed to be done in two weeks because that is when the team from Australia leaves. I will try to post pictures of how the building is coming along as we progress.
It's going to be another long day tomorrow, so I am actually already up past when I wanted to be, but I guess they have activities planned tomorrow evening and night for when we get back from the church. So since I won't be able to tomorrow, I wanted to post a little something this evening.





1 comment:

  1. Jonathan, we continue to be amazed at your blog postings and pictures --- you are certainly making us feel like we know just what you are doing and about the people and the surroundings. Take care -- love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete