Friday, March 30, 2012

Pictures

The first couple pictures are of the apartment I am staying in. It's very nice!
Today they vslaughtered a pig, I am not going to post all the pictures I took of that, but I liked the one of Giovanni holding the head. I helped shave a pig leg after it was cut off - that was a first.
The fire department also visited today and went over some safety stuff with the kids.
Lastly is a picture of the gym at Sankey. We played basketball again today. It didn't rain, so apparently it was warm enough to play ;)








4 comments:

  1. Jonathan, salumat ng marami (thank you very much) for posting pictures!!! Musta na? (How are you now) after many interesting experiences at Sankey?
    Yapos (hugs) from Nonna and GrandBob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan, Thank you for keeping us up to date with your posts and pictures - I enjoy each and every one!! Your apartment looks very nice! It was great to see some pictures of you on Facebook also!! I am so happy that you have all these awesome opportunities in the Philippines and look forward to hearing about them in detail. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of the pigs head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get to eat the heart!? Or have some awesome bacon? Cuz that pig looks great. Worst noise in the world before it gets slaughtered though. I hope your showing those kids how Crazylegs plays basketball!

    ReplyDelete